Introduction to the Kuroco Partner Program
Diverta Co., Ltd. has started recruiting partners for projects that build applications using Jamstack with an API-centric design on Kuroco, the next-generation CMS with an API-centric focus, which was released on April 15, 2021.
Kuroco is a headless CMS with an API-centric approach that is compatible with Jamstack. Its easy to use APIs and clearly defined roles and responsibilities allows for smooth collaboration and system integration between multiple teams or companies.
For partners who participate in the Kuroco Partner Program, we offer support for technical consultations related to Kuroco, introductions to potential customers who wish to use Kuroco, and full support for collaboration and cooperation between teams or companies.
In terms of support, with the release of the full support plan, all companies, web production companies, and system companies that have been hesitant to try application development using Jamstack due to lack of experience, or other reasons, can now take on the challenge.
While Jamstack web system development is not yet widely popular in Japan, our company, with its proven track record and extensive knowledge, will provide full support.
What partners will do
- Building websites/system using Kuroco
What Diverta can provide
- Introduction to end-users
- Discounted support plans based on developement achievements
- Holding consultation meetings on how to use Kuroco and how to build applications using Jamstack
- Sales/support for Kuroco (This is also available without joining the partner program)
- Invitation to a private Slack channel (available with paid support)
- Understand Kuroco and be able to collaborate as a partner for a long period of time
- Willingness to build applications using Jamstack and API integration
Areas to be covered
- System planning, design consultation, and requirement definition
- UI/UX design
- Front-end implementation
- API development (Kuroco customization, external API integration, etc.)
- Project Management
How to Apply for the Partner Program
If you wish to apply for the Partner Program, please contact us using the inquiry form below. After receiving your inquiry, we will send you the application documents within 3 business days.Apply for Partner Program