Kuroco's customer support services and hours are as follows.
1. Kuroco documentation
When you encounter an issue, please visit the documentation site first before contacting us directly.Read documentation site
2. Slack community
We have an online community on Slack to handle Kuroco usage and consultations.Join Our Slack Community
3. Inquiry form
You can also contact us directly through our contact form.Contact form
|Business hours||Monday - Friday, 11:00 - 18:30 (JST)|
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and corporate holidays (see below)|
|Corporate holidays||27 January (company anniversary), 28 December - 4 January (year-end and New Year holidays)|
We check all customer inquiries sent during the hours below and respond in the order they were received.
Note: As outlined in the "Compensation day off for public holidays" policy, we may also reply during holidays depending on the situation.
Note on inquiries
- For inquiries received outside of business hours, we will reply on the next business day.
- For inquiries sent on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, we will reply on the next business day.
- If you have an urgent inquiry, we may be able to respond outside of business hours. Please let us know when you contact us.
- We try to reply within 1 business day after receiving your inquiry, but response time depends on the inquiry contents and the queued tickets in the support center.
Scope of support
Free and paid support
Depending on the contents of your inquiry, we may charge a fee for our service.
If you are not sure whether your inquiry falls within the scope of the free or paid services, please let us know. We will review your request and send a (free) initial response.
For any investigations, we will need to reproduce the issue or problematic behavior that you are experiencing. Therefore, please include the two points below when contacting our Support Team.
- URL of the page where the issue/behavior is occurring
- Steps to reproduce the issue/behavior
If we cannot reproduce the issue/behavior, we may not be able to conduct an investigation. Please include as many details as possible when describing your reproduction steps.
In addition to our free and paid services, we also offer technical consultations (paid). We will assign a dedicated project manager to provide customized support and share information on the building process.
For more information on site-building support, see page 15 of the Kuroco explanatory material (Japanese only).